Saturday 25 December 2010

21


Being Chinese, Christmas isn't a very important event for us. Yes we have presents to unwrap and have a tree up to put them under but quite frankly it's just another normal day with the exception of having to rip open a few layers of paper, revealing a mystery object and heading back into bed.

After a long, long, hiatus which lasted around a good half a year, I can say now that I'm back.
Maybe it's a temporary spur of 'nothing better to do so lets start blogging' but we shall see!

I don't really know why I blog (not that I'm doing a swell job of it), I don't think I intend for anyone to even take interest in any of the things I post.
If anything I think I do it for myself. It's nice to see and read back on past events, little snippets of time, it's probably more of diary to me.

So maybe this will be one of my New years resolutions.
It's like a more less personal Live Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment