Sunday 11 November 2012

26- A long long hiatus.


I have currently been in South Korea for the last 5 months teaching English at a hagwan in Ulsan, Samsan area.
It's really nice here and we've definitely made it a home.
It is true what they say about S. Korea being safe. I have never once felt insecure about my safety, you never have to watch out for your posessions, walking home at night is fine, everyone here is always very friendly and kind.
On a whole, living cost is very low here for food, clothes, transportation, alcohol.., utility bills and so forth!
South Korea is definitely a country to come to for a cultural experience and saving money!

Anyway I'm really excited to be back to show you what cool things there are to buy here, what exciting foods there are to eat, to show you the different varieties of delicious snacks and of course the cosmetics!

I have been venturing through brands such as Skinfood, Etude House, Missha, The Face shop and more! I have to admit, mostly Skinfood though..I am a sucker to the food based products!

The first post is coming soon and it's going to be the Skinfood black sugar scrub foam!

No comments:

Post a Comment