Friday 16 November 2012

28- L'occitane shea butter mango flower hand lotion


I am definitely one of those girls who don't take any notice to their hands or feet, but this hand cream needs to be applauded, so this is probably going to my first and last blog post ever about hand cream.
Shea Butter Mango Flower hand lotion..even the name sounds enticing!
I received this hand lotion for my birthday from a work colleague. She watched me open the L'occitane bag to reveal another smaller bag to reveal the hand lotion, my smile sank slightly as soon as noticed it was hand cream. Obviously I am not the ungrateful sort and I know it's the thought that counts but it was the fact that I never got over my fear. The fear of feeling sticky and clammy hands from when I was a child. I had a case of years of eczema on my legs and I was always forced to rub in big dollops of hydrocortisone on them!
Now with the side story over...

The 20% Shea butter content is super moisturising and a little goes a long way. I literally only have to use a small pea size to over both hands, but my hands are on the smaller side mind you..
The cream sinks into the skin very quickly leaving smooth skin without leaving a greasy film. I can apply the lotion on, give it a few rubs and concentrating around my cuticles, grab my pen and get back to work without feeling horribly sticky.
The scent is light, fragrant and clean at the same time, not the smell of artificial chemicals. Once the lotion is absorbed, the smell lingers lightly and isn't overpowering.
The consistency of the cream isn't thin and watery, it's a nice and thick.
The packaging is in an aesthetically pleasing paint style tube which you can roll up to disperse the product. The colour and pattern adds a nice colourful touch to an otherwise boring item.
Although this hand cream is a bit of a splurge, I urge you to try it even if it's just testing it in a department store. Try before you buy. It is incredibly moisturising, the results are instant and the scent is lovely. I have not tried any of the other scents but I recommend this product to any die-hard hand cream users or hoarders out there..

No comments:

Post a Comment