Sunday 25 November 2012

30- Skinfood Nut Nail Vita


This was the first product I bought from Skinfood and it wasn't a disappointment! I am in love with it!
My intentions were for that day was to just buy a clear nail varnish, but giving a second thought I should buy a nail strengthener.

My Nail story (ignore this paragraph if you frankly don't care)
My nails have had a rough journey, due to poor diet (I think) as a child my nails were also very fragile, they would get very soft after in contact with water, split into two layers or chip off. I could never manage to grow them past 1mm of white! In High school, I developed a habit of chewing my nails one day because I was so bored in an English class. I have to admit, when my dad discovered my bad habit and asked me why I did it and was it because it was delicious in a sarcastic manner to put me off, I responded YES in my head!
I kicked the habit after much hassle, eagle eyes and nasty tasting nail varnish but soon after my teenage years kicked in and nail varnish was the bane of my life!
They discolored, dried out my nails, made them split, crack, chip, everything bad...and university lifestyle soon made them worse. I was changing my nail varnish around 2/3 times a week without a basecoat because I am a lazy bugger.

Anyway, long story short. After moving to Korea I can definitely notice that my healthier diet choices and this product have made them a lot better. They are actually strong instead of soft and bendable!

Skinfood says:
Containing anti-aging vitamin E and keratin proteins, the substance of nails, this nail strengthener will protect your nails from cracking and breaking, for a smooth healthy appearance.




This product is easy to apply and dried very quickly, well within 30 seconds!
The price is very affordable (around £1.50) the quality is not in any way compromised.
The brush is very nice to use and makes application very quick and effortless. I can do my nails within 1 minute and they'll be nice and glossy.
With this product, you can layer it by applying it 2/3 times a week and then taking it off with normal nail varnish remover by the end of the week, the produce can then be done all over again.
I am very low maintenance so when I notice most of the product has chipped off, I will reapply.
It also functions as a basecoat or even a top coat if you want to use colour! A very versatile product.
I have sent this to one of my friends in England and they have told me too that they love it.
Overall this is a product very much worth having, it does your nails wonders, dried quickly, its versatile and it won't break your bank! Give it a go and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment