Monday 3 December 2012

33- Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner


I have had this Pore Wonder Freshner for quite a while now, maybe just over 4 months.
I don't actually have large pores but it was just the 7 benefits in 1 product that sold it to me.
I like multi-fuctional products so this was something I was very drawn to.


The Pore Wonder claims:

Deep pore cleansing
Maintains a good pH balance
Controls sebum
Minimises the appearance of pores
Refines skin tone
Keeps the elasticity of pores
Moisturises the inside and outside of skin

After using this countless time, I don't prefer this what is essentially a toner to my Missha First Treatment Essence Toner (It is apparently very similar to SKII's facial treatment essence toner, I will do a review later).
I find that the toner is generic, maybe I need to have larger pores to really appreciate the difference!
Yes the toner leaves my skin soft and hydrates, it gets rid of excess makeup but there is nothing special about it. I have not noticed any other effects on my skin.
The scent of the toner isn't very strong, just a slight clean smell.
At the moment I am trying to use up this product by using it day and night.
In the morning I spray this onto my face before I apply on any makeup and at night I use it before moisturising and serums.
I think this product is also called a freshner because if you store it in a spray bottle, it would revitalise your makeup through the day while doing the things it claims.

Overall, try this product if you have larger pores. Maybe you need to get the cleansing foam and clay mask in junction with toner to get the best results.
The toner isn't particularly pricey, just under £5 so if you want to try it, it's not going to break your bank.
I will not be repurchasing however..I'm sure there is something better for me out there, I'm not too sure if this product was best aimed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment