Sunday 6 June 2010

1

In such an amazing mood today, listening to Still got love by Blue scholars that a friend recommended to me last night.
It's not in the genre of music I normally listen to but I still dig it, I'm open to anything.

~~
I don't operate on that sort of level,
I'm face to face.

Everybody get hurt, everybody cries
Everybody falls down, and not everybody rise
Not everybody talks, but everybody lies
Not everybody lives, but everybody dies

You might have owed me cash
Or put my shit on blast
Or talked behind my back
But I still got love!
~~

Just a few pictures from my walk with P on my only day off this week! I'm working 6 days out of my 7, but hey at least I'll get some dough to get me driving.
Heh me behind the wheel, watch out!

Trees

A caterpillar dangling. It got stuck to me once I got too close...uh oh.

Me today, taking a mirror shot. Mind the mess.

~Outfit~
  1. Half demin half hoodie jacket - Topshop
  2. Blue long top - H&M from the maternity line which I didn't notice till I bought it
  3. Black body con skirt - H&M
  4. Scorpio gold necklace- Topshop
  5. Forest green tights- Primark
  6. Black bag - Primark
...

1 comment:

  1. I am liking your blog so far. I would be interested in how you started your blog and who inspired you. Maybe do a monthly make-up favourites?

    ReplyDelete