Sunday 13 June 2010

8- Topshop


Petite overdyed Jamie Jeans


I bought these a few days ago and I'm still undecided about them.
They're different from the other 'ultimate skinnies' I have, the material of them seems to be thinner and less demin-like. Surely the 1% more elastane isn't the reason behind it?
It sticks to you a lot more..maybe I just need to wear them in and I'll get used to it?
But yeah, these are indigo coloured..me likey.

£40 RRP but with a NUS card you get a student discount resulting £36
I also felt obliged to open a Topshop 'privilege card' BUT on the plus side of waiting 5 minutes for her to run the details over the phone, you receive a £5 voucher in the mail :)
It's free so why not? Just remember to pay off your card as soon as you get it and then what you do to the card is your business.

W25L28!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment