Thursday 17 June 2010

12- Tag


1. Thanks the person who gave this award to you.
*depressive voice* Thank you...sister.

2.Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3.List 3 things which you love about yourself.
4.Post a picture you love.
5.Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to.


Let me think..

I like Money.
This love of mine will never going to go. My parents have always been the type to save so I've learnt to do the same as well. It horrifies me when I know how little people have in their saving accounts..or just how much their spending habits costs, or how people spend huge amounts of money on one item.


I like Ebay.
Buying things and selling things...also money related so it makes sense :)


I like food.
Mmmmm food, materialistic items don't pleasure me as much as food does.
I like ice cream, crisps, chocolate...chinese food...all things fried and crispy (and unhealthy)!


Urahara Kisuke from Bleach!
It might be wrong to fancy a fictional anime character but I don't care <3
This is the picture I love the most of him.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment