Monday 7 June 2010

2- St. Sushi

~St. Sushi~



I guess these pictures don't do any justice.
It doesn't help that I only remembered to whip my camera out after half way through!
Half finished vegetable tempura, soft shell crab and seaweed maki, seaweed salad and takoyaki!
I managed to end up with 2 starters because I couldn't decided, one of my many undesirable and annoying traits :P


You can probably only just make out the California maki, futo maki and the sweet shrimp nigiri in our final attempts to stomach everything down. Although sushi seems quite expensive, which it is, it's VERY filling..at least it is to me.
After 4 sushi dishes, 3 starters and 2 green teas it set us back around £27!
Plus you get 10% off with your NUS card, not too bad going if I can say so myself.

~~
My friend bought me a takeout one day of Inari and Chicken katsu ISO :)
You get it in a cute little box, wasabi paste pressed into a leaf, some pickled ginger and soy sauce in a fish shaped bottle. Kawaii!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment