Thursday 17 June 2010

11- Love Love


St. Ives Radiance Cleanser Apricot Cream Wash


I Love this! I managed to buy it at £2.29 in Superdrugs during the Easter time and it's probably about half empty now and that's me using it every single morning!
I originally wanted to buy the apricot exfoliating scrub but picked this one instead by accident (all the face products look exactly the same!), so I thought I'd give it a try none the less.

First impressions were...eurgh it's a cream cleanser, I hate cream cleansers and there's not enough exfoliating beads in here to exfoliate my skin!

Don't let first impressions rule everything because it's now one of my essentials!
The creamy cleanser cleans and hydrates my face really well, it doesn't leave my face with dry patches afterwards.
There's enough beads in the cleanser to be used everyday, so it means your face benefits from not having to have that really harsh weekly exfoliating scrub and it's less hassle as it is a 2-in-1 product! The first splodge was just unfortunate with the lack of beads.
The product is apparently also blemish fighting, when you wash the cleanser off you can feel a slight tingle on your face which is bearly noticeable but nice if you do :)

It's 150mls...I swear it used to be 200mls..and it smells not much of anything really.
The price RRP is around £4 odd but as it's a 2 in 1 product, it's not too bad of a price tag.

Overall I really recommend this product, again it is for oily/combination skin. It's a really good everyday hydrating exfoliating cleanser, perfect for those who want a hassle free face routine!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment