Saturday 12 June 2010

7- Love Love!


Garnier Pure A daily treatment moisturiser


Okay. So I bought this moisturiser about a month ago under the influence of a £2 promotion in Morrisons. I don't know why and how but Morrisons was doing this skincare event where EVERYTHING skincare related was half price...I swear I was shifting up and down the aisle for a good 30minutes.
Moisturisers, facial wipes, spot treatments, toners, cleansers, the lot.
Neutrogena, T-zone, Witch, St. Ives, Garnier, Olay, Simple, the lot.

~

So the RRP is £4 odd for 40mls...I would have probably given it a pass if it wasn't £2 but now that I've tried it, I would repurchase. Yes. At full price (10% NUS card discount at Superdrugs)

The moisturiser is a gel which I love. It absorbs into the skin instantly which is ideal for me because my makeup routine tends to be either quick or rushed, I don't have time to wait for my moisturiser to sink in. I want it done and over with.
It's light, non-greasy and it just disappears, you don't feel it like after a few seconds.
I have always been looking for a moisturiser like this, some moisturisers just leaves me with the 'mask effect'. Eurgh!
The product also smells clean and fresh! It's not too overpowering. Cucumber and cactusy!

Large pores is not a problem for me but I do have imperfections, blemishes and blotches with the occassional spot.
After a week I noticed a dramatic difference, my skin looked so much healthier...I thought my skin looked really good without slap on, which is quite something.

My complexion is less blotchy, less dull, much smoother and firmer and less oily to a degree.

The whole Pure A range is for teenagers who are prone to oily skin and blemishes, so I don't recommend this to those with dry skin.
For those who have oily skin or combination then you should really give this a go. I'm going to stick with it. Light, refreshing, does what it says on the tin and also not too badly priced!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment