Sunday 13 January 2013

40- Skinfood Egg White Pore Foam


We (me and my boyfriend) have been using this ever since I've made my very first purchase in a Skinfood store.
Whatever you're buying, no matter how cheap or little, they tend to hand the Egg pore foam out a lot.
I am guessing that it is generally a much cheaper product to produce compared to others like serums and lotions but also because it's universally friendly.

Anyway, last week my boyfriend bought the full size product because he decided that his skin couldn't live without out. He is 23 and has a general area of spots around his jaw line which comes and goes very quickly.
So quickly that sometimes he wakes up with spots and the next day they have gone down a lot or have even disappeared

Skinfood claims:
A pore refining cleanser with egg extract that deep cleanses pores.
Egg white enriched with albumin promotes firmer skin and tighter pores!




This wash is very very foamy.
When I first used this from a sample, I made the mistake of putting too much onto my hand. It lathers up like nothing else I've ever seen!
Using an amount even smaller than a pea, washes my face completely.
So you can imagine how much 150ml will last.
The product is around £4.50 which isn't bad at all.
The smell is pretty mutual in scent and strength, I have read that some people think it smells disgusting...in my opinion it smells nice, I would say it smells of a floral concotion.
The foam wash leaves your skin fresh, slightly tight which are the pore tightening properties and never a dry patch on the face.
Overall it's a good buy for people who want something none fussy and does the trick. It is definitely worth the money as you can get so many uses out of it!
Go and try it out, I'm sure there are samples you can buy on eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment