Tuesday 1 January 2013

37- Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New year!


A new year, comes a new beginning!
This year my resolution is to lose 2kg, so I will weigh 50kg!
I have already lost 2.5kg by going to the gym so I am well on my way but I am still eating a lot of snacks..totally not denying this part!

When I was in university, weight seemed to stay down because I was always doing something, doing work, chilling with friends, shopping, baking or having all nighters talking!
After the life of university, there comes a different story..I worked in restaurants, takeaways and cafes which led to major weight gain.
Nearly 10 months after graduation, I gained a stone! Uh oh.

So be healthy, be wise and loose those snacks and necessary sugar drinks is the aim!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2013!
Lets all make realistic resolutions and keep them!


No comments:

Post a Comment