Sunday 13 January 2013

42- Nigella Lawson's Double chocolate chip cookies!


I have been eyeing up this recipe for quite a long time and even watched her make them on TV but after much thinking I did it!
What put me off was purchasing the sheer amount of chocolate...butter and dark chocolate are relatively expensive compared to other things in Korea BUT it is worth it!
This recipe consists of 475g of dark chocolate so it is pure indulgence! It's not for the faint hearted!
I spiced the recipe slightly by adding walnuts in. I only had 75g of walnuts because that's all I had to add in.
Definitely try this recipe out.
If you are not a fan of overly chocolatey things then maybe this isn't for you.
The cookies were very chocolatey but weren't chewy or crispy. They reminded me more of brownies but they definitely go well with a glass of milk!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/intensechocolatecook_87336

Sorry for the cookie placement..my cookies for some reason didn't show up on a plate!

If you do want some normal yet delicious chocolate chip cookies, try these recipe because they were delicious and they have been highly reccommended on the website!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/chocolatechipcookies_72335

No comments:

Post a Comment