Saturday 26 January 2013

44- Nature Republic Steam Cream sample


I have got two of these samples from a purchase, so this will just be my review on initial reactions and opinions.

What is steam cream?
So steam cream is basically a method used for the ingredients to fuse together, with the process being steamed, it provides the face with hydration and an extra light texture. What I like about this concept is that the process of making this cream is very simple!

The product feels nice, it's quite thick but creamy at the same time.
The scent is quite floral, light and refreshing. It definitely smells clean.
For my skin type, I would without a doubt only wear this during night as it too thick for my skin during the day. I think this cream would be suited to dry skin who needs a like of love and care, the fuss free way.
The actual packaging is quite nice and simple with some delicate illustrations, it makes a nice little gift to someone with sensitive skin or someone who isn't into skincare but is easing their way into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment