Sunday 13 January 2013

41- New Peach and Lemon Chapsticks in South Korea


I would definitely call myself a keen lip balm collector and I especially collect chapstick lipbalms. I don't collect the shimmery chapsticks though, I'm not a shimmer, glittery or glossy sort of girl.
When I went to Homeplus and Olive Young (a higher end drugstore) I discovered these babies!
They were on a 1+1 offer, in Korea they don't say buy one get one free.

So for 2.70 I got 2 chapsticks!
BUT a weird thing about the offers here are they have to be in the same!
So I had to buy the lemon which came with another lemon! And a peach with another peach!

The peach chapstick is especially nice and I was surprised at the type of peach scent they used. It's very pleasant to use and not overly sweet which is nice.
Like all chapsticks they are very moisturing and I like them very much indeed.
I have been using this one more especially as I keep it in my coat pocket.

The lemon one however is disappointing...the moisturising properties are still the same but the scent! It's awful!
I was expecting a fresh refreshing sweet lemon flavour with a bit of zing but instead I got lemon washing up liquid! Or at least that's what it reminds me of. I am going to continue using the lemon one, it's on my bed side table but it was just disappointing that's all. There's nothing special about it.

I'm sure that these flavours are only available in South Korea as the packaging on the box and lipbalm packing has Korean on it, but if you come across them then get the peach!


No comments:

Post a Comment