Saturday 5 January 2013

39- The most amazing carrot cake recipe!


This is the only carrot cake recipe I swear by and I've been using this since my years at university.
It's moist, flavoursome and easy to make...and if you're good at decorating  you can make this look very pleasing to the eye!

I have altered the recipe to my own liking. I have taken all the aspects of coconut out, it's not that I don't like it...it just means I have fewer ingredients to buy for and have to use up.

In South Korea, I don't seem to be able to find wholemeal flour so I used plain instead.
The results aren't the same but it was still as delicious! Definitely don't swap the wholemeal flour!


I decorated my cake with flaked almonds, whole almonds, walnuts and a light sprinkle of cinnamon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/carrotcake_70048k

No comments:

Post a Comment