Friday 4 January 2013

38- The secret to smooth, unchapped lips!


As a child, I had horridly chapped lips.
As a teenager, I still had horribly chapped lips and I couldn't work out what I was doing wrong.
I used lip balm liberally when I remembered but the flakiness never went away.
I would always look at other girl's lips and wonder...

And it's so simple! What you need to do is easy and I do this everyday.

I shower
Stay in the shower for more than 5 or 10 minutes and you will notice your dead skin on your lips absorbing the water.
When you see (my shower in Korea is right in front of a mirror) or feel your dead skin raised and plumped, rub your lips with your finger!
Yes, you can use lip scrubs or your old toothbrush but your finger (I use my finger closest to my thumb) is right there!
Rub your finger across your lips back and forth till you notice the rubbery layer is gone and what left is smooth skin.
If not all your dead skin is gone, stay in the shower for longer and do the same again.
Be careful is you have cracked lips...being vigorous isn't pleasant.
After stepping out of the shower, put lip balm on your lips to seal in the moisture and keep them soft!

I do this everyday and it keeps my chapped lips on bay.
Enjoy the very quick and simple method and get brilliant results!

No comments:

Post a Comment